We’ve all had those moments where everything seems to fall into place. We get the job we want, meet the love of our life, or find a parking spot right in front of the store we’re going to. But is it all just coincidence? Or is there such a thing as luck?
There’s no question that some people seem to have all the luck in the world. But is it because they were born under a lucky star? Or is it because they know how to make their own luck?
The truth is, it’s a little bit of both. We can control certain things that will increase our chances of good things happening to us.
But there’s also an element of luck that’s beyond our control.
Is Luck a Real Thing and can I help to Increase it?
Whether you consider yourself an unlucky or lucky person, you’ve probably wondered at some point whether luck is real.
A standard definition of luck is “success or failure brought by chance rather than through one’s actions.”
But what does that really mean? And how can we tell if it’s luck or something else?
Many people might say that luck is nothing more than being in the right place at the right time. But if you think about it, that’s not really luck at all.
It’s just a matter of being aware of your surroundings and taking advantage of opportunities when they present themselves.
Others might say that luck is simply a matter of positive thinking. They’re more likely to happen if you expect good things to happen. And while there’s no guarantee that positive thinking will always lead to good luck, there’s no denying that a positive outlook can be powerful.
Take, for example, the law of attraction. The law of attraction is the belief that people can bring positive or negative experiences into their lives by focusing on positive or negative thoughts.
So if you’re constantly thinking about how you’ll never get that promotion at work or never find true love, guess what?
You’re probably right because you’re attracting those very things into your life with your negative thoughts.
But if you believe that good things will happen and have faith in yourself and the universe, you’re more likely to get lucky. Your thoughts create opportunities for you to attract the right people, or attract positive things to come your way.
Do People Create Their Own Luck?
You’ve probably heard the saying, “you make your own luck.” But what does that message really mean? And is there any truth to it?
One way to look at it is to consider the role that chance plays in our lives. Sure, some things are out of our control like winning the lottery, but there are also many things that we can control.
Let’s say you’ve wanted to get a promotion at work. You can’t control whether or not your boss decides to give you the rise, but you can control whether or not you put your best foot forward and give it your all.
In other words, things like luck might play a role in whether or not you get the promotion, but it certainly isn’t the only factor in your career.
Luck also often has a lot to do with timing. You might get lucky if you’re in the right place at the right time. But that doesn’t mean that you didn’t also work hard to get to that key point.
Say you’re an entrepreneur working day and night to get your startup off the ground.
Completely out of the blue, you get a call from a major investor who wants to give you millions of dollars to fund your business.
While it might seem like pure luck that this big break happened, chances are it’s also because you’ve been grinding away and making progress day after day, week after week, month after month.
You put yourself in a position to get lucky by putting in the hard work.
Of course, there are also instances where it honestly seems like luck played no role.
But even then, it might be helpful to consider what role chance played in those situations.
Suppose you meet someone who ends up changing your life for the better. It might seem like it was just blind chance that led you two to meet each other. But think about all the factors that had to line up for that encounter to happen – the time of day, the location, and who else was there.
You’ll realize that quite a few things had to go right for you both to notice each other and meet when and where you did.
Therefore, while luck might seem like it’s out of our control, the truth is that we often have more power than we realize.
A scientific study carried out over ten years involving 400 people found that people can make their own luck. Both good and bad.
How Can I Attract Good Luck?
You can do a few things to attract more luck into your life. Here are some tips to get you started:
Be Grateful for What You Have
When you focus on all the good in your life, you’re sending out positive vibes that will attract more good things.
So make it a habit to begin each day by thinking about everything you’re thankful for. Sincere gratitude attracts good luck.
Put Yourself Out There
If you want something, you have to go out and get it. Get involved in your community, meet new people in your area, and try new things.
The more you put yourself out there, the more likely you will find opportunities and attract good luck.
Visualize What You Want
See yourself achieving your goals and living your best life. Believe it’s possible and let go of any inner doubts or fears holding you back.
When you focus on what you want with positive intention, you’ll begin attracting it into your life.
You can’t just sit around and wait for good things to happen. You have to make them happen.
So take the initiative, be creative, and don’t be afraid to seize opportunities when they present themselves.
Choose The Right Attitude
Your attitude is everything. It’s how you choose to see the world, and it dramatically impacts your overall well-being.
So if you want to attract good luck in your life, make that choice to experience the world in a positive light.
What are Positive Good Luck Affirmations?
Good luck affirmations are positive statements you repeat to yourself to attract good luck and the life you want.
Repeating these positive affirmations, you continuously embed powerful positive thoughts into your subconscious mind. This trains your mind to let go of negative thoughts and beliefs that may be holding you back. As a result, you focus more on what you want to achieve.
In other words, good luck affirmations help you to focus on the positive and take action towards achieving your goals.
50 Affirmations for Good Luck to Become Lucky and To Improve Good Fortune
Here’s our list of good luck affirmations to help you attract more luck into your life:
- “I am a lucky and blessed individual.”
- “I am open to receiving good luck and abundance.”
- “More and more good luck is coming my way each day.”
- “My mind is open to new opportunities for success.”
- “I am willing to take a gamble and follow my intuition.”
- “I trust that the universe is conspiring to help me achieve my dreams.”
- “I am confident and optimistic about the future.”
- “I have everything I need to be successful.”
- “All of my needs are met with ease and abundance.”
- “My cup is overflowing with good luck.”
- “I am a powerful luck magnet.”
- “I am always in the right place and at the right time.”
- “I attract luck whatever I do.”
- “Wherever I go, lady luck follows.”
- “I am the luckiest person alive.”
- “I am a naturally lucky person.”
- “I am my own lucky charm.”
- “Good luck comes to me easily and effortlessly.”
- “I am surrounded by good fortune.”
- “I am lucky, and things always work out in my favor.”
- “Everywhere I turn, doors of opportunity open up for me
- “Good luck follows me wherever I go.”
- “All my dreams and goals are within my reach.”
- “I attract good luck and success in everything I do.”
- “My intuition always guides me toward what is best for me.”
- “I am deserving of good things.”
- “I am open to the good luck coming my way.”
- “I’m thankful for all the good fortunes that have blessed me.”
- “Every day, I am getting better at attracting luck into my life.”
- “I attract only positive energy and good luck.”
- “Luck is always with me, and I easily invite it into my life.”
- “My mindset is one of success and good luck, no matter what comes my way.”
- “Good things happen to me every day.”
- “I attract good fortune into my life.”
- “I release all negative thoughts about myself and embrace positivity.”
- “My mind is filled with positive expectancy.”
- “I am confident and optimistic, and good things happen to me.”
- “I expect only good things for myself.”
- “I know I am worthy of attracting abundance in all forms.”
- “I am a super lucky person, and amazing things happen to me.”
- “I draw lucky opportunities into my life.”
- “I get luckier with each moment that passes.”
- “I create my own luck.”
- “I always have a stroke of luck.”
- “My lucky streak is unending.”
- “Good luck is constantly coming my way.”
- “No matter what I do, good luck shines on me.”
- “My life is filled with good luck and fortune.”
- “Good luck always seems to find me.”
- “I live a charmed life, and good luck is always with me.”
How to Use Affirmations effectively
There’s no wrong way to use affirmations, but there are a few things you can do to maximize their impact.
First, choose affirmations that resonate with you and make you feel a good emotion when you say them aloud.
Next, find a quiet place where you can sit or stand comfortably and spend a few moments with your thoughts.
Take a few deep breaths, and then repeat your affirmation aloud, slowly, and with intention.
Repeat the affirmation ten times or for as long as feels comfortable. You can do this exercise once or multiple times throughout the day whenever you need a dose of positivity or a little extra luck.
Remember, the more you say your affirmations, the more likely they’ll start to stick – and the luckier you’ll feel!
Final Thoughts on Affirmations for Attracting Good Luck
At the end of the day, whether or not you believe in luck is up to you.
But if you’re feeling down on your luck lately, remember that even if luck isn’t real, there are still plenty of things in your control.
You always have the power to pick yourself up and keep going even when things don’t go your way.
So don’t let yourself be defined by bad luck – create your own good luck by taking action daily and putting yourself out there!