If you’re like most people, the end of a beautiful relationship is a tough pill to swallow. We all want to believe that our loving relationship is different, that we’re special, and that the person we’re with feels the same way.
When it doesn’t work out, you may find yourself feeling heartbroken, lost, and alone. But the good news is, you’re not alone. Millions of people have gone through what you’re going through right now and have come out the other side stronger and more resilient for it.
Dwelling on the past is easy to do, but it doesn’t do you any good. One of the best ways to heal from a break-up is to surround yourself with positivity.
If you truly know in your heart that you and your ex are meant to be together, it’s time to dust yourself off, shake off that feeling of defeat and start taking positive steps, starting with using affirmations to get your ex back.
What are Affirmations? Affirmations Work faster to get you back together
Affirmations are positive statements you repeat to yourself to manifest change in your life.
When it comes to attraction and dating, affirmations can be incredibly powerful.
The more you say something, the more it will become ingrained in your subconscious mind. That means that your actions and behavior will start to reflect those beliefs.
How to Use Positive Affirmations to Get Your Ex Back Fast
When using affirmations to get your ex back into your life, you should keep a few things in mind to ensure that your affirmations are effective.
Understand Why You Want Your Ex Back
The first step is understanding why it is you want your ex back. What was it about the relationship that made you happy? What do you miss the most?
Once you’ve answered these questions, you can begin to form your affirmations around them.
Make a List of Affirmations
Now that you know what you want, it’s time to make a list of affirmations that will help manifest those desires. Write them down and keep them somewhere you will see them every single day, like on your bathroom mirror or refrigerator door.
You could even combine your affirmations with a vision board to aid your visualization of the relationship you are rekindling. The more you see them, the more they will sink into your subconscious mind.
It’s also important to be specific when crafting your affirmations. The more specific you can be, the better. So, rather than saying, “I am attracting love into my life,” try, “I am attracting my ex back into my life.”
Keep it Positive
One of the most important things to do when using affirmations is to make sure that they are positive.
This means avoiding negative thoughts or any words or phrases that could be interpreted as negative.
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat
In order for affirmations to be effective, you need to repeat them often.
Set aside time each day dedicated solely to repeating your affirmations out loud. The key here is to really feel the words as you say them so that they begin to resonate within you on a deeper level.
Believe in Them
It’s important to believe in your affirmations. If you don’t truly believe that they will work, then they won’t.
So, if you really want to get back together, put your faith in the affirmations and trust that they will help you get your desired outcome.
Take Action Steps
In order for your affirmations to work in a positive way, they need to be accompanied by action steps that will help move things along.
Saying your affirmations isn’t enough. You need to put in the work as well if you want results. If your goal is to get your ex back, that might mean reaching out and apologizing for your part in the breakup or sending them a heartfelt letter expressing your feelings.
Lastly, don’t forget to be patient. Change doesn’t happen overnight, and neither does the ability to manifest your desires.
Trust the process and have faith that what you desire is on its way.
The 50 Best Affirmations for Getting Your Ex Back
- “I am attracting my ex back into my life.”
- “We are meant to be together, and we will find our way back to each other.”
- “I am releasing all negativity surrounding our breakup and replacing it with love and forgiveness.”
- “I am releasing all negative emotions surrounding our breakup.”
- “I am in control of my own happiness.”
- “We are drawn back to each other because we’re a perfect match
- “I am worth it, and so is my ex.”
- “I am never going to give up on us.”
- “I am open to receiving love from my ex again.”
- “I have a deep connection with my ex that can’t be broken.”
- “I know our time apart was necessary in order to grow stronger.”
- “I am using positive steps to get my ex back in my life.”
- “I am grateful for the love we shared and know it will come back to us.”
- “I know in my heart we are meant for each other.”
- “I am doing everything I can to get my ex back.”
- “I am worthy of my ex’s love.”
- “I am excited about our future together.”
- “I forgive my ex for hurting me.”
- “I am let go of the pain of the past so that I can live in the present.”
- “I am lovable and deserving of a happy relationship.”
- “I am worthy of love and respect.”
- “I know we will be together again. It will just take time.”
- “I am worthy of my ex’s love and forgiveness.”
- “I am talented, capable, and lovable.”
- “I am strong enough to handle whatever comes my way.”
- “I deserve to be happy and in love again.”
- “I release all bitterness, anger, and resentment towards my ex.”
- “I choose to forgive myself for any mistakes I made in the relationship.”
- “I let go of any guilt or shame I’m feeling about the breakup.”
- “I attract healthy, supportive relationships into my life.”
- “I am grateful for everything I have learned from this experience.”
- “I am confident and self-assured.”
- “I attract only positive energy into my life.”
- “I’ve grown so much since we’ve been apart.”
- “I am putting all my effort into winning my ex back.”
- “I am confident in my ability to get my ex back.”
- “I open myself up to the possibility of a happy future with my ex.”
- “I am confident that we can overcome any challenge as a couple.”
- “I base our new relationship on trust, love, and respect.”
- “I know we can get through anything as long as we’re together.”
- “I am at peace with whatever happens.”
- “I know we’re meant to be together, and we’ll find our way back to each other.”
- “I let go of all anger, bitterness, and resentment towards my ex.”
- “I am ready to build a new life together.”
- “I release all resentment and anger towards my ex.”
- “I forgive myself for any role I may have played in our breakup.”
- “I send love and light to my ex.”
- “I am open to the possibility of a second chance with my ex.”
- “I trust that everything happens for a reason.”
- “I know we can work through anything if we’re open and honest with each other.”
Using Affirmations And The Law of Attraction to Change Your Reality
Another element to consider is The Law of Attraction, which states that whatever we give our attention, focus, and energy to will be drawn into our life.
This incredibly powerful force can help you manifest your dreams and desires.
This means that if you want to attract your ex and get them back, then you need to focus on the positive when you think about them, as negative thoughts can cause the opposite effect.
Visualize yourself being together and imagine how happy you are in this relationship. Feel so blessed that
Speak positively of your ex when you talk with others and express gratitude for the experiences that the two of you have shared. Use affirmations to express your desires, such as ‘I am worthy of love’ or ‘I am open to reconnecting with my ex’.
According to the Law of Attraction, as these thoughts become more deeply embedded in your subconscious mind, they will start to attract similar experiences into your life.
Most importantly, take action and do something each day that brings you closer to getting back together with your ex – whether it’s sending a text or setting up a lunch date.
By utilizing the power of the Law of Attraction, you can manifest your desired outcome.
Final Thoughts on Using Affirmations to Manifest Your Ex Back
By using affirmations, manifestation, and the law of attraction to help you rekindle your lost love, you need never be apart again.
Remember to be clear about what you want, and let the Universe do the rest.